25T Log Splitter B&S XR950 ProSeries 6.6hp
Item Code: 2691835
Minimum : 1
Maximum : 0
- 25 ton
- Cycle Time 11.2 seconds
- Engine Size 208 cc 6.5hp Briggs and Stratton
- Hydraulic Capacity 4.5 gal
- Capacity 25.5″ log length
- Petrol 4 stroke
- 5 inch ram
The Oregon 25 Ton log splitter, 2500 Series log splitter was designed with the home owner and property owner in mind, providing the power and durability required to meet your needs. Also an amazing 11.2-second cycle time log splitter will help you get the job done right. From Oregon a brand name you know and trust. With a brand name Briggs and Stratton engine. Don’t break your back this season. Work smarter not harder.
We assemble the unit, fully oil it up and run and test it so when you pick the unit up it is ready for work.
- Oregon 25 Ton Log Splitter with Briggs & Stratton CR950 208cc Engine
- High-strength Heavy-duty H-beam Design – Robotically welded beam with welded stripper plates and log cradles engineered to handle the high tonnage rates time and time again for years of trouble-free operation.
- Horizontal & Vertical Operation – Oregon allows flexibility for splitting logs horizontally for an assembly line approach or vertically for the thick and heavy logs.
- Log Catcher Included – All Oregon log splitters include a log catcher for easy horizontal splitting.
- Optimized Wedge – All Oregon log splitters include an optimized welded wedge with optimal knife edge and separator for efficient splitting.
- 208 cc 6.5hp Briggs and Stratton Engine
Oregon 25 Ton Log Splitter Specifications
|TONNAGE ||25 ton |
|CYCLE TIME ||11.2 seconds |
|ENGINE SIZE ||208 cc 6.5hp Briggs and Stratton |
|HYDRAULIC CAPACITY ||4.5 gal |
|CAPACITY ||25.5″ |
|POWER TYPE ||Petrol 4 stroke |