OREGON 30T Log Splitter
Item Code: 2691836
Minimum : 1
Maximum : 0
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE OILS OR ASSEMBLY
- 30 ton
- Cycle Time 12.9 seconds
- Vanguard M19 10 horsepower
- Hydraulic Capacity 6 gal
- Capacity 25.5″ log length
- Petrol 4 stroke
- 5.5 Inch ram
The Oregon 30 Ton log splitter, 3000 Series log splitter is a step up in power and performance and is ready to tackle those extra tough tasks., providing the power and durability required to meet your needs. Also an amazing 12.9-second cycle time log splitter will help you get the job done right. From Oregon a brand name you know and trust. With a brand name Briggs and Stratton engine. Don’t break your back this season. Work smarter not harder.
Oregon 30 Ton Log Splitter with Vanguard M19 10HP
- High-strength Heavy-duty H-beam Design – Robotically welded beam with welded stripper plates and log cradles engineered to handle the high tonnage rates time and time again for years of trouble-free operation.
- Horizontal & Vertical Operation – Oregon allows flexibility for splitting logs horizontally for an assembly line approach or vertically for the thick and heavy logs.
- Log Catcher Included – All Oregon log splitters include a log catcher for easy horizontal splitting.
- Optimized Wedge – All Oregon log splitters include an optimized welded wedge with optimal knife edge and separator for efficient splitting.
Oregon 30 Ton Log Splitter Specifications
|TONNAGE ||30 ton |
|CYCLE TIME ||12.9 seconds |
|ENGINE SIZE ||10hp Vanguard |
|HYDRAULIC CAPACITY ||6 gal |
|CAPACITY ||25.5″ |
|POWER TYPE ||4 stroke petrol |